Friday, February 8, 2013

FLIP IT OVER

this week has really tested my dedication to balance work/school/life. this shelbenstein celebrated another year of life and spent most of it on campus either preparing for tests or finishing this project.

like most pieces, I'll have moments where I'll really love what's happening and then a wall comes up and i feel like a fool for not anticipating problem x. at 8, x=how I planned on welding all of the triangular prisms on at angles, and I also introduced another problem y=how is this going to look now that I don't have time for as many prisms as I initially wanted.

with sage advice from a peer and turning my piece over to get better welds of the tricky spots, suddenly it came together and I'm very pleased with the results. hopefully I'll get the legit portfolio pieces up soon, but until then, here are more process and critique pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment