Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3X THE TRIALS, 3X THE TRIUMPS?

This semester, I have focused more heavily on my math education with no art studios!!! It has been painful and inspiring at the same time. During this time, I've been introduced to 3d tools and would eventually like to become a digital artist. I haven't bother posting most of my digital work because, like I was for the first couple of semesters working with wood and metal, I see potential in my work, but am not proud of it. To stay active and at least to document my progress (which is what this blog was supposed to be for me), here are some in-progess pictures of a data capture I took, then edited in Rhino.


The assignment of this data capture was to add text to a architectural structure and I decided to add "Pray for me" to ask of the viewer whether they are asking Mary to pray for them, or if Mary is representing the Catholic church and asking you to pray for the dying faith.

and for shits and giggles I made a paperkura me to test out laser printers






No comments:

Post a Comment